Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're Babysitting!

Today Matt called me at work and said "We're babysitting this weekend!" It was unlike Matt to committ to something like this, so I was curious to know who it was? He said "It's Milli!"


Milli belongs to Matt's work-bud, Jordan. Jordan and his wife were headed out of town today and it just seemed like the neighborly thing to do to take her so she wouldn't have to stay in a kennel for the weekend.

Clover and Milli are having a blast!! Clover seems to have the upper hand with the speed, however Milli is learning about shortcuts.


Plus, I always welcome another "girl" in the house! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute name "milli" for a dog! She looks cute, I miss having a puppy inside...=( But don't miss the other stuff that goes along with it...lol
Looks like they get along real well too----
have fun babysitting!!!

Keri said...

HOLY LACK of sleep! Poor Milli was a little lost last night trying to find her place. Of course Clover had to be up and down with her. On the bed, Off the bed. It was musical puppies! Hopefully tonight will prove to be a better night. I love puppies!