heard a van pull up in our driveway, then our front door open, and Clover went crazy barking!!! He then heard the door open again. This understandably got his attention and he went to the front door. At this time he saw a young boy about 9-12 years old dressed in black running towards a turquoise mini-van parked in our driveway. The boy quickly got in and the van drove away. After Landon relayed the story I gave Matt a call to see if this would be something that I should report to the police. He agreed. I then called dispatch and an officer came to our house and took the report.
At this point we are grateful for our little 16lb Clover who isn't afraid of barking at a stranger at the door! Whatever was this boy & driver's intention we are grateful this incident was as uneventful as it was. We are hoping it was an innocent mistake, but now a days you just can't be too careful!
I have a feeling that Landon will be locking the front door diligently!
2 comments:
are you serious? what the heck!
you are right, you can't be sure now a days about anything.....SCARY!!! glad you have a barky door dog...=)
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Way 2 Go KlobberHead!
Post a Comment