For the most part this is easy for me to do, with the exception of Easter time. This is when the bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs come out to torture the chocolate lover in me.
I purchased a bag at the beginning of the week. I took the bag to work with me. So it was just me....and "the bag"!Matt gets upset with me because I don't "respect" the chocolate, because I don't have the patience to wait for it to melt in my mouth. Personally I like to swoosh it around in my mouth, which may involve some pre-mature biting.
Well, today I'm regretting bringing "the bag" to work. I've tried to ration it day by day.....which I've done pretty well still having 1/2 of the bag left. However, my poor mouth is so sore from moving and cracking the outer shell of the Cadbury Eggs around and around in my mouth (come on admit you do the same thing?) and then letting the yummy chocolate do it's thing!

I suppose I would have been better off leaving "the bag" at home where it would have been devoured in one day. I wish I had the self discipline to just have 1 or 2 a day, but quite honestly that just wouldn't be any fun!
Excuse me while I go find some Orajel! (and probably a few more from "the bag").
3 comments:
ohh my gosh....that just made my mouth water----
Mike is at walmart and I JUST called him to get me some...LOL!!!
we already have origel just incase...
Annie -- Your too funny! =)
It's so much better if you RESPECT the Chocolate!
Post a Comment