These are a couple of pictures that I took before the concert started and as they were warming up. I was really amazed with our camera as I was up in the bleachers and zoomed in to take these pictures. We never were able to take pictures of Josh at prior concerts because our old camera just didn't have the power!
Here are a few little movies that I took as well. Kinda fun to actually see Tanner in action! I just love that I can share this with my family and friends -- when you can't be here. It's almost like a front row seat. =)
The gentleman in the red shirt that is playing the trombone behind Tanner is Mr. Monday. He is the one that taught Joshua how to play the trombone. The man conducting is Mr. Wheeler and he is Tanner's teacher (but you won't see him). I love watching all the youth heads bouncing as they count along with their tapping toes to the beat.
Doesn't Tanner look great in his suit? If you watch closely you can see Tanner's smooth Jazz hands in action!
Thanks for coming to the band concert! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment