yesterday, I signed up our family for memberships at the Sport Academy and Raquetball Club! I've been putting it off because of my job situation. Feeling a bit more secure, we decided to go ahead.

I'm tired of being Ms. Lazy Pants...and need to do something about it. I really feel like my physical health is dragging me down.
The boys were very excited. We even had our first workout last night. Tanner and Landon went swimming and Josh walked and ran on the treadmill next to me while I walked. Pretty cool to spend that time together. I can see this as a good thing spending many family hours together staying fit.
Wish us (and me) luck. Getting back in shape after a few years of inactivity is for the BIRDS!
2 comments:
WAY TO GO SHOES!!!
Good for you guys! Will be great to *feel the burn* together as you cheer each other on! :)
Hey, I did get me some walking shoes! that's the first step....now just to get MY lazy pants up and at it!! Talk about out of shape!! whoa,baby!
I told dad we need to get another tread mill....his eyes got really big.......but everyone needs to find something they will actually DO as far as excercise. and walking is it for me.
GOOD LUCK ALL YOU EXCERCISERS at the Shoe household!
HUGS.
go keri go!!!!
MIKE and I were thinking the very same thing today...lol
Post a Comment