Joshua went with a girl named Joanna. This is the "brief" report that I received:
They went to to breakfast...
"the breakfast was good."
then he came home for a couple of hours.
then went to a church to play games with the group....
"the games were fun."
then he came home for a couple of hours...
{I ironed his "duds" and sprayed them with good smelling stuff}
then they went to dinner....then the dance...and a friends house afterwards.
"we had a great time"
Does that sound like a typical report from a teen boy?
Yes, indeed it does.
Guess I better get used to it.
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!!
What could be better......
good food
fun games
over all great time!
Gotta love that boy!! ;)
HUGS.
Sweet! (I guess that might not be the best word but that's the way Grandma Lin saw it!)
Thanks for sharing that. Love, Lin
shoeytwo
Oh, How Romantic!!
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is so handsome!!
Fun for Josh! Wow Keri - how did we ever get to where are kids are doing these things - Time goes so fast!
Post a Comment