On Thursday Landon had a mini concert at their school. They performed for the 6th graders in hopes to recruit them into playing band their 7th grade year.
I was able to get off work to attend. I like to go to this concert (as I have for Josh and Tanner as well) as it is an inimate setting and I'm able to actually see them play -- instead of on a stage hidden behind 75 other players! =)
I think Landon will hate to admit it, but having had 5 years of piano experience has really helped him to be able to catch on quickly and be an asset to the band. Of course knowing Landon's nature.....he's always helping someone else learn too. These students starting playing in September, yes there are a few squeeks -- but not bad for 6 months since they started learning! The teachers do a great job!
Landon is really the cutest thing out there! Yes, I know I'm partial -- it must be the little drummer sway that he has goin' on!
Landon The Drummer Boy! from Matt S. on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Hey Landon - you just look like you belong there behind the drum.
Great deal. We love it! Grandma and Grandpa Shoe
WE LOVE LANDON AND HIS DRUMS!!!
We love how you do the happy drum dance! :)
You are absolutely darling!!!
GO SHOE!
HUGS.
Post a Comment