The first time Josh and Cory went (about 2 months ago) we got a call from Josh later that night.... "ummmmm, Mom........someone put a boot on my car and I have to pay $70 to get it off!"
I am happy to say that all partee's involved have learned their "parking on campus" lessons...and I've been paid back the $70. :O)
Josh and his friends have continued to attend the club weekly. Last week Landon went with Josh and filmed some of the maneuvers that they are learning. This is an edited video that Josh and Matt made. If you watch closely you'll see Josh doing a few of the tricks. It's amazing how far they climb up what they call "The Wedge."
Yes, I am a little worried about broken bones.... but, what's a Mom to do when their children find something they enjoy? It could be worse.....It could be hang gliding. Oh wait....they do like that too!!!
Please don't let the "whitey tighties" sign distract from the talent.
PARKOUR - FREE RUNNING CLUB. from Matt S. on Vimeo.
3 comments:
WHAT THE....?????????????
Insanity runs wild!! Boys are running amuck!!
HUGS.
Oh - I'm so glad to see it done this way rather that off the hoods or back ends of cars. Actually this way looks "safer"?? maybe that's not the correct word but I like it better this way. Oh the other hand, I don't think I will try it ,thank you!LOL
Grma Lin
Grandpa Chuck says: Looks pretty safe to me - and fun. But be careful out there...
Love,Grandpa
Post a Comment