Friday, June 6, 2008

Wake up SLEEPY HEAD!

Tuesday night after returning from the piano recital, we quickly pulled things together for Joshua to go to Priesthood in Action camp. Everything was nice and tighty on the kitchen table. He had instructions to meet at his leaders home at 8:30am Wednesday morning.

Wednesday, Matt and I headed off to work. Got Tanner off to Marching Band and Joshua & Landon were still sleeping.

I called home 8:00am no answer

8:01 no answer

8:02 no answer

8:05 no answer

8:07 no answer

8:10 no answer.............ummmmmmmmmmmm huh!

So I made a call to my neighbor and asked if she would make a "wake up" call visit!

Needless to say...it threw everyone for a loop. Clover went crazy barking nuts when my neighbor entered the house. Landon woke up from Clover's barking thinking he was being robbed. Josh happened to be getting OUT of the shower and was mortified that he was seen without his shirt! lol.

This was approx 8:20am.

He did make it to his leaders home by 8:30.....ISH!

I wondering if Joshua will get up earlier for scheduled activities in the future??

....probably not.

Fortunately, I still know the neighbor's phone number!

She called me later that night to make sure that the boys weren't permanently traumatized!

1 comment:

Simply Lavender said...

AH! Life in the world of kids!
Never a dull moment!
But gotta love em!
Thank goodness for a good (and courageous) neighbor! :)
Hope Josh had a good time and got back home safely.
HUGS.