Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mr. Green

Since Landon and Matt are away at scout camp. Tanner, Josh and I decided it would be fun to get out for the night...so we went to see "The Incredible Hulk". I wasn't so sure going in that I would like the movie, but I actually really enjoyed it! It had an interesting story line. I definitely liked this HULK!


I remember watching the old HULK series on T.V. when I was young which starred Lou Firrigno. Remember this guy?


This morning as I was getting ready for work, I heard on the radio they were giving away movie tickets to "Get Smart", the new Steve Carroll movie. As a family we've really enjoy the recent movies he has been in...... So I said what the heck and gave it a try.


I won two tickets!!

Pepsi has rented out the whole theatre and is doing a special showing early tomorrow at 9am! I wont be able to go because of work, so will send Tanner and Joshua to enjoy the show!

That's a fun start to the day! eh???

1 comment:

Simply Lavender said...

Nice snag this morning Ker!
I'm sure the boys will have a fun time at the movies....(although it might stretch the teen-ager-ness to be there by 9:00 on a sat morn!)

Fun *date* night with Josh and Tanner too.....nice memories.


HUGS.