Friday, June 20, 2008

Fourty and Fabulous....

I have the sweetest long distance best friends that anyone could ask for! I can't remember how long we've known each other...as it seems that they've always been a part of my life! I love them dearly.

We all meet through our work and get together yearly (and daily emails) at our national conferences. Some of us have gone in different directions as far as work, but we all still feel it's important to keep in contact. We are hoping for a reunion soon!

I just received the funnest care package from them for my birthday, so I have to share. On the front of the envelope it said "Fourty and Fabulous!"




The Cutest Card!



The fun wrapped packages!

Here's what was inside..................


FUN Stationary Cards!



The coolest Pottery that Donna found at Cape Cod! That's going on my desk at work.


The most Fabulous Necklace! My sisterchicks know me too well!

Here we are together. This picture was taken at the Field of Dreams field near Dubuque, Iowa. Juli (from Hawaii), Donna (from Massachusetts), me and Linda (from Indiana). That was sure a fun trip!


Thank you girls, your the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looove the necklace---looks so much like you--Your right, they dooo know you!

Simply Lavender said...

FUN FUN FUN! What a great blessing to have such wonderful friends!
It really makes life so much sweeter!
Darling birthday package! What a treat! Luved it! :)