I have happy flowers......
I spent the majority of my Saturday last week weeding my flower gardens in my yard. I swear that I used up about 1000 calories that day, at least it felt like it! ....something must have been wrong with that darn scale....i think. =)
Its such an accomplishment when you finish weeding your garden. You feel like you are "complete" as a person. I find myself many times during the day just going outside to look at the garden.
Here are a few pictures of the results....
My Lavender is out of control beautiful! It's just about to bloom. This plant started as such a tiny little plant and it's pretty much taken over the whole front of my flower garden. I did trim it a bit so you could still see my rock path, but I don't have the heart to really whack it!
I love watching the birds take a bath! ....we have quite a few visitors, in the happy flowers.
4 comments:
i sometimes go out just to stare at my flower garden too! FUNNY!!! looks good keri. i love the bird bath
I loove my flowers tooooo---we get it from mom i think...=)
i like those purple flowers!
LOVELY!! LOVELY!!
Your flowers look wonderful!
They are all growing alot and filling in. LUV the lavender!!
There is much gorgeous-ness there!
It takes a lot of tending (and weeding) to make happy flowers!
I miss my birdbath....I really liked watching the birds in it...maybe I'll get another one.
There is something soothing and calming when we can go outside and just look at the flowers. It really does nurture us, just kinda fills us up somehow to soak in the moments of quiet. I love to do that in the early mornings....and cut a few to bring in the house. It just starts the day off in a good way!
HUGS.
Just thought I'd share this thought:
Without hard work--nothing grows but weeds. (Gordon B. Hinckley)
Happy flowers take work! :)
HUGS.
Post a Comment