Typing Test
I got 94; yeah!!! Need to try it again because I think I can beat that...Had to laugh because last night I asked Jordan what he wanted for his birthday and he chose (drum roll....) Banana Cream Pie!
You were always a smokin' typist! =)If you want a great Banana Cream Pie -- I ordered mine at USU catering. It was fabulous!I see you got a user name!!! =)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I got 94; yeah!!! Need to try it again because I think I can beat that...
Had to laugh because last night I asked Jordan what he wanted for his birthday and he chose (drum roll....) Banana Cream Pie!
You were always a smokin' typist! =)
If you want a great Banana Cream Pie -- I ordered mine at USU catering. It was fabulous!
I see you got a user name!!! =)
Post a Comment