Tuesday, November 11, 2008

don't be a yahoo

OK....

I've decided to go private.

I'm just not content with the idea of any "yahoo" reading my blog, especially when I write so much about my children.

If you don't want to be a "yahoo" leave your email address in the comments! ....all six of ya! =)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! I'm the first one!!
you know my email :)

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna be a yahoo!!!

sixthwest@gmail.com

Matt S. said...

ParteePooper.

Matt S. said...

So, can I be a "WoooooHooooo"!?

Keri said...

Matt -- I swear I'm going to cut some thing off.

Mikki said...

I just happened upon this website and we think it's really awesome. You are such a fun family. We've really enjoyed being your neighbors.

Simply Lavender said...

ME!!! ME!!!!ME!!!!


HUGS.

Unknown said...

WELL, don't cut my tie off - I couldn't live without my weekly , sometimes daily dose of your Rainbow! Love ya so much!
Lin

Mikki said...

Forgot to leave my email.
mikkikkim@gmail.com

Trent said...

Please add me - temyoda@gmail.com - this is Trent btw...

Ash said...

Add me, too, pretty please with cherries on top?? brooter1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am not a yahoo! whitandkev@gmail.com