We designed our own cover for the program...didn't it turn out great?

This is my 7th program since I've been in the Primary Presidency. It always amazes me how it comes together even though we don't have every child at every practice and it ALWAYS ends on time.
Do you forsee an 8th program in my future?
I wonder.......
2 comments:
YES I do!!!!
:)
because you rock! But I know you are tired.
GOOD LUCK TODAY!
You guys did such a great job on that program! Brooklyn was very into it! She'd stand on our bench when the kids stood to sing and then sing with them (eventhough the only song she knew was "I Am A Child of God"). When we told her that she would get to be in it next year you'd have thought I gave her the best gift ever. Hopefully you'll still be doing it when she's in there. She's already dying for her turn...
Post a Comment