Don't they look so cute?
Josh and Kayla ..... going to homecoming tonight!

Here is the group they went with. There was so much cute-ness in the room I could hardly contain myself.

Sam*Carrie, Kayla*Josh, Cory's date*Cory, Chris*Chris's date
The boys are all buddies from marching band.
Josh looked so handsome in his suit....we had to take a few more pictures.
I totally saw my little three year old in that face tonight. A little hard to hold back the mother emotion actually.
I had so much fun helping him get ready...I'm sure I was driving him nuts......But guaranteed his hair looked great, his suit was stylin' and he smelled yummy! =)
3 comments:
OH!!!!! my stars and garters!! They look absolutely wonderful!! What a great looking group!
Of course Josh is the most darlingest and handsome!
He does look dashing! His hair does look great.....his suit is most stylin' and I'm sure he smells yummy!
(he'll look back and be grateful he had a mom who cared!)
Wow....all these kids growing up so quickly.....it's crazy crazy!
Hope all have a terrificly aweseome time! memories!
Thanks for sharing the pics!
LUVED THEM!!
HUGS.
LOL! smelled yummy!
I can't believe it---I can see the 3 year old face too! What a good lookin group---they look like grat kids!
I hope he had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my - It couldn't have been more than 10 years ago when Matt (in Washington) and Keri (in Utah) were getting all ready for dances -
Great pictures - thanks for sharing
Post a Comment