a 5k
Did I train...nope.
Did it hurt...yep!
Did I have fun? Yes, surprisingly.
It made me want to get back into running, so I could run a race like that and it would actually be enjoyable. I have to admit I wasn't really looking forward to doing it.
What made it fun was that all my sisters (5 of us) ran/walked the race together. Even Landon and Justin (nephew) joined in the fun.
Landon smoked us all. =) Way to go Landon!The same day as our 5K, was also the Top of Utah Marathon (which believe it or not I ran in 2001). I'm actually contemplating doing it again next year. Matt and I have been talking about it....
Matt helped out at an aid-station at mile 13. You can read his blog about it here: http://mattsbigadventure.blogspot.com/2008/09/top-of-utah-marathon-mile-13.html
2 comments:
For sure Keri! I would love to do it again, but lets slowly creep up to a half marathon. let's do a 10k first!! :)
Way to go, everyone! Nice job!
Post a Comment