I found some time last night (with a small interruption from Josh needing help in asking a girl to Homecoming.....I'll let you know the outcome. I don't know who had more fun...me or him? ha ha) to put the pictures in frames that Annie took of the boys a couple of weeks ago!
So proud of myself as every single frame came from the D.I. and one is a small window that I painted, which I've had in storage for a loooong lonnnng time.
I thought it turned out really fun....and I also have some extra holes in the wall, because I changed my mind too much. =)

3 comments:
Keri! You did awesome!! Those are way cute! I should pay you to do something with my living room, I'd love for it to be half as cute as yours! Great job!
FAB-U-LO-SO job Ker-ber!!!
Your family picture wall looks wonderful! (of course it doesn't hurt that you have 3 handsome darlings boys either!) :)
LUV IT!!
We'll be waiting for further details of Homecoming!
HUGS.
Keri I love it---GREAT arrangment!!!!
:)
who is your photogragher??
lol
Post a Comment