Don't you just love nieces? I just got two new ones in the past 4 months and they are both little angels! Your niece is adorable! I miss you! I told my sisters-in-law about your New Years baby and they all thought it was a great story. Take care!
But we all must admit the truth of it........she is roll after roll after roll of pure shoo-ga!(maybe a teaspoon of vinegar added in once in a while too just to keep her momma humble....) We're going to have to take the smile too! And those BLUE eyes?? OH! Charlee Ann is well on her way to being a famous blog baby!! :)
3 comments:
AWHHHHHH!! you posted her? cute keri!!!
SHE IS so cute, I will admit. But do you want her? lol
j.k
Don't you just love nieces? I just got two new ones in the past 4 months and they are both little angels! Your niece is adorable! I miss you! I told my sisters-in-law about your New Years baby and they all thought it was a great story. Take care!
So sweet Aunt Keri!!
But we all must admit the truth of it........she is roll after roll after roll of pure shoo-ga!(maybe a teaspoon of vinegar added in once in a while too just to keep her momma humble....)
We're going to have to take the smile too! And those BLUE eyes?? OH!
Charlee Ann is well on her way to being a famous blog baby!! :)
HUGS.
Post a Comment