Saturday, July 5, 2008

Garden Chair

Today I painted my new Garden Chair and placed it in my flower garden! It turned out so fun, I just love it. I found a fun pot and planted some flowers to sit on the chair.




I also bought two new Sand Cherry Bushes (just right of the chair).....in hopes that they will fill in my empty spot near the house. The guy at Home Depot assured me these bushes could handle the heat!

Thanks Mom for such a FUN HOSTESS GIFT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooooooove the chair!!!!!
Fits so perfect right there!!
=)
Fun KERI!

Matt S. said...

"Well, Isn't That SPECIAL!" (Church Lady) :-)

Simply Lavender said...

OH! PERFECT!!!
It looks WAY fun!
It was just the right touch!
LUV the pot of flowers on the chair too.

Oh the joys of simple things.(we need to look for another chair for the back yard now!)

The new bushes look really good too! Great color!

HUGS.

Unknown said...

I love it Keri - cool - Now all you need is Clover sitting in the middle - he would really add something, don't you think!Love,Lin