Monday, May 4, 2009

Loser Blogger

Sorry I'm such a loser Blogger!

I've just lost a little interest and to tell you the truth it's easier to catch up on peoples lives through facebook. It doesn't seem to take as much time and as it does to blog. :)

I was thinking updating once a week was good, but now I'm thinking once a month. ha!

Just a few quick highlights:
  • Josh went to Prom on the 25th. I'll have to post some pictures later.
  • Had a FABULOUS sister day last Monday. Took the day off from work and went to my Mom & Dad's store and got to pick out a few items. :) THANKS Mom and Dad!
  • I'm being trained to be a House Manager for the Old Lyric Repertory Company. Had my first training this past week.
  • I finished CERT! (Community Emergency Response Team) We had our final hands-on test Thursday. Whew -- what a whirlwind of info! Glad to have that done.
  • Matt and I attended a wedding on Saturday. Cody's daughter, Hannah got married. Cody is one of Matt's hangliding buddies. Her dress was gorgeous!

Till the next time. Totally a lame-o post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's a House Manager do?- And what do you do CERT for? just cause you want the training or is it for work or something?
Just curious? Thanks for your blog- I enjoy it even if it not so often! Love, Lin