Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Junior Prom

....and so here we are! Big milestone.

Joshua at Junior Prom. Josh is wearing Matt's tux, one that Matt bought when he was in high school. Pretty nostalgic!

Man, I can remember going to my Junior Prom!!! I'm going to have to get out those pictures and share, eh?

Josh's date is named Micail. They started out the day bringing the girls to our house for a little breakfast, cartoons and games. Then picked up the girls later in the day for dinner, the dance and dessert!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I was pretty disappointed that you didn't break your prom pictures out! How are you? Maybe I'll have to come visit you, I'm currently unemployed :) so I have a lot of time on my hands...

Anonymous said...

LUV the tux!!!!

MY FAV :)

what a little hottie! {Im his aunt so I can say that}

Simply Lavender said...

Do LUV the tux!!

They look darling! Glad they had a fun prom! m-e-m...r-i-e-s (singing)

Because I'm the gramma.....I get to say Josh is just a down-right good-looking,handsome, adorable,smart and talented young man!

Thanks for sharing the fun!
HUGS.