Saturday, March 14, 2009

...a little pay it forward

Today -- my plan was to stop by Old Navy to see if I could pick up some jeans for Landon. He was down to 2-3 jeans that fit ...and even those are getting a bit worn. I had a $10 gift coupon that I've been saving that I wanted to use.

It's difficult for me to pass up $10 free dollars on clothing!

As I was in the store, I had a gathered a few items that I wanted to buy. A young lady, maybe 26ish with 2 small children approached me. She asked if I had the 30% off reusable coupon which was only valid for a 4 day period. I knodded "no"...and she said "wait here, I'm going to go and pay for my items and I'll bring you back the coupon."

She did just that. Bonus baby! I was so excited!

So...I decided to do the same thing. I went and paid for my items and then found a nice lady and gave that same coupon to her. I told her the only stipulation was that she had to give it to someone else before she left the store.

For all I know...that 30% coupon has been floating around from person to person all day!

Nice thought isn't it?

2 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

Very cool! LUV it!

Life is full of small things that make such a difference.


HUGS.

Unknown said...

alright!