I've been getting into the coupon scene lately. Saving a little money on groceries and household items seems to be a way I can help our family....s.t.r.e.t.c.h our budget!
Today Kmart offered double coupons!
I have to admit my heart gets a little excited hearing the possibilities of bargins! I have to be careful to only clip coupons and buy items that we will actually use. I think it's easy to get caught up in the "savings" on an item that you won't actually use - just because you have a coupon or it's on sale!
Here is my bargins for the day!!!

The following items in the picture would have cost $36.65. BUT -- TODAY with the double coupon offer I was able to purchase all the items for $15.88! That's a savings of $20.77. All these items we will use and I've put them in our family storage for a rainy day!
1 comment:
Bonus Bay-beee!
Post a Comment