Saturday, August 30, 2008

keep breathing.......

This week was sure a busy one.

It was the first week of school at the University.

My first experience with working within a University department when school starts. I've worked at the University for 10 years now, but just never worked with curriculum, faculty and students so closely.

It was also announced that our Theatre Department Head is stepping down in June 09, so we will also having a big leadership change. We JUST got a new Dean that started in July.


WOW...is all I can say. What a whirlwind of a week.

IT really felt like I had to remind myself to breath!! I'm looking forward to the 3 day holiday weekend. =)

1 comment:

Simply Lavender said...

Busy days at work....make the days go by quicker!
It's more interesting for sure!
You'll get all of this enrollment stuff down in no time....and they will all be wowed by you!! :)
Piece of cake!

HUGS.