
After months of watching my husband and sister having so much fun posting their blogs, I've decided to join the.....BLOG-SIDE! (Luke, I am your fatha...). I haven't been so diligent in keeping a journal the past few years and this will hopefully be a way that I can do this and have some fun sharing with family and friends!
Keri..... Welcome to the BLOG-SIDE!
5 comments:
Im so HAPPY you joined the "Blog-side" =) ITS SO MUCH FUN! now just to get kim and Amie and kristi to join as well-----?
Your blog looks great for just starting!!!!
Oh, My - your 'blog, it's so...PINK, and ... COLORFUL!!!
Great Job Keri - you guys are all so cleaver - Love reading and seeing these blogs -
Hope you had a great sabbath and that primary went well - I missed it so much today/
thanks for sharing the pictures of you and your family. Love,Lin
Cool I've always wanted to be June Cleaver! =)
So glad your job is going well - sounds really nice!
Really really nice!!!
thanks - Love,Lin
Post a Comment