Here is our garden boxes 6 weeks from planting!!! It's exciting to see everything so happy and healthy!!! :) I especially can't wait for the cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
I've been wondering how your garden grows... Looks great! my spinach is about 1 1/2 inches high - but the leaves aren't very wide ? I have some tiny, teeny cucumbers ! almost need a magnifying glass but they are there! Fun -
3 comments:
The little guys look fabulous!
All greeeeeen, happy and growing!
Lookin' good!
You'll soon be having some yummy harvests!
Do love the garden boxes!!
Hugs.
Love the grow boxes, it looks wonderful.
I've been wondering how your garden grows... Looks great!
my spinach is about 1 1/2 inches high - but the leaves aren't very wide ? I have some tiny, teeny cucumbers ! almost need a magnifying glass but they are there! Fun -
Post a Comment