Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm thrilled!!!

Today I was informed that I am an offical member of the American Festival Chorus!!!

My first practice is tonight.

The Chorus is under the direction of Craig Jessop, former Mormon Tabernacle Choir Director.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

I feel really honored. Mr. Jessop informed me just prior to a meeting in which we both were involved with today and I had to pinch myself 20 times to make sure of what I just had heard him tell me! I was all smiles....I don't think I remembered too much about the meeting actually.

I sure hope this isn't an April fools joke!!!! :)



Here is a link if your interested in reading more about the Chorus.

http://www.americanfestivalchorus.org/

4 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

OH!!!SAW-WEEEEETT!!!! :) :)
Doin' the happy dance over in northern part of Cache county!
Very cool Ker-bear!! Wonderfulness!



HUGS.

Anonymous said...

OWOW!!!! keri!!!
THATS SO COOL!


YOUR KINDA ALMOST IN A WAY LITTLE BITS....FAMOUS?
lol
thats so so so neat!
Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! So cool . I love it for you Keri!
that is sooooo good and great for Keri!

Matt S. said...

can i have yur otto-graf?
:-)