Ever since he's been a baby, I've clip his fingers and toes.
He's not one to bite his fingernails, like some of my other boys. =)
The time rolls around just about every 2 to 3 weeks. Tanner comes to me with fingernail clippers in hand and says "Mom, clip me!" Of course I oblige. I've tried to teach him to do them himself, but he's just not interested.
This morning as I was preparing to go to work; Tanner wasn't feeling well and decided to stay home from school. I was about out the door and I heard, "Mom, I need my toenails clipped. They are hurting me." I smiled, got my trusty clipping tool and sat down on the couch to proceed to clip. I took one look at those nails and just started laughing....they were so long he could have shovled dirt with them! Of course Clover had to join in the fun by running all around the room to try to catch the clippings as they sprayed throughout the room (why she does this I don't know!). Hey, it saves on clean up!
Tanner at least had happy toes today, even though he wasn't feeling too well.
Love ya Tanner Toe Man!

3 comments:
dogs: Stormy used to do that with toenail & fingernail clipping.
Chuck would go out back and do his trimming in the yard and stormy would try so hard to get them before they got lost in the grass!
funny animals!
LOL----what is going to do on his mission??????????
I guess his companion will have to do it. :D
Post a Comment