Saturday, October 4, 2008

**Lavender House** GRAND opening!

My Parents Store.....

The Lavender House is officially OPEN for business!

October 14th is the grand opening date!

Here are few pictures of the progress. As you can see it's quite a transformation!!

The house from the start.....





A Sneak Peak on the inside......

Congratulations Mom and Dad (plus Kim and the fam!), the house is just breathtaking!!! Great work!!

Here is the business address if your ever in the area. Trust me, it's worth a stop.

Lavender House Gift Shoppe

9118 South Redwood Road

West Jordan, UT 84088

Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-6pm

(801) 561-5557

3 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

OH! This was a sweet surprise this morning! LH on your blog!!
THANK YOU!! what a kind and considerate thing to do for us!! :)
We need all the advertising we can get! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! for helping us get the word out.

HUGS.

Unknown said...

Wow! It is beautiful Dixie and Dave- You have done a great job and beautiful transformation - even tho I didn't see the before I can tell the after is really cool - I hope I get to come to it some day! Love,Lin

Anonymous said...

Keri! Oh my goodness! I need to visit your parent's store! I LOVE vintage things. My dream is to have a "white room" in my refurbished, historic dream home. I love your blog it's so Keri. Is your dog a Jack Russell Terrier? My parents have one, he is crazytown.